CAMO - Connecting All Military Others
"When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" FDR
1. Remind yourself that he is missing you as much as you are missing him.
2. Think about how much he is worth the wait, and how good it will feel to be in his arms again.
3. Sit down and write him a letter. Not on the computer, but a real letter in your handwriting. Just think how happy he will be when he gets mail!
4. Remember, these moments of weakness come and go, but tomorrow is a new day and one more day closer to him.
5. Go on a run, to the gym or just take a vigorous walk. Physcial exercise does wonders for calming the brain.
6. Let yourself cry if you need to. Everyone is entitled to a good cry now and then.
7. Visit CamoConnect so you can talk to people who understand completely and can help you get through this moment because they have all been there!